Chairman - RPG Enterprises. Loves people, food, sports, art.
Joined on 12 May, 2009
All passengers on flight from Brisbane including the entire Australian cricket team went through the Covid test except wicket keeper and captain Tim Paine.
When Paine asked why he was not tested, the tester replied,”I have been watching the matches and you can’t catch anything.”
Some lessons I’d like to share:
- Life is all about relationships and memories
- Stay away from people who take you for granted
- Never compromise on your ethics and values
- Never give up no matter what googly in life is bowled
- A certain darkness is needed to see the stars
Exactly a century ago, in the aftermath of World War I & the Spanish flu pandemic, nations saw rapid industrial & economic growth, accelerated R&D & consumer demand, new trends in lifestyle, culture & politics.
Will the post-COVID world see a second Roaring 20s?
What Brand NaMo stands for:
1. High energy
2. Micro management
3. Great communication
5. Strong personal integrity
8. Centralised management
9. Created own style and persona
10. Patriarch of a large part of Indian joint family
Some cricket afterthoughts:
1. It ‘seams’ we did ok with the moving ball
2. Aussies kept on Cummin, but a Pat on the back to our Indian batsmen
3. Behind the stumps was a Paine
4. They can’t blame the ball, kookaबुरा
5. Gill played solid, no ‘fishing’ outside the off stump
End of content
No more pages to load