UNESCO MILCLICKS in collaboration with Thony Loui (@thonyloui), presents the M-Squad with MIL MAN and MIL Woman
The story narrates the adventure of a group of students from the 18th century who traveled to the future, specifically the 21st century.
Media and Information Literacy helps to advance the SDG 16 by enabling people to:
- Critically evaluate and reflect on information about its nature, accuracy, and relevance.
- Distinguish between different types of information and media content.
Ask the 5W’s & 1H MIL questions to access the right information:
What-Public domain information
Where-Online & offline
Who-Individuals, NGOs, private sector etc.
Why-For informed decision-making
How-National & institutional access to information law policies
Come enjoy the MIL CLICKS FETE:
- Like & share the post
- Follow UNESCO MIL CLICKS on FB, IG & Twitter
- Tag 2 people & make sure they follow us.
- If you are an artiste, post your MIL content on your social media and tag @MILCLICKS
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #MILCLICKSFETE
We’re gifted with "reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood”, Article I, Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
It is this reason and conscience that the acquisition of media and information literacy competencies can stir in all peoples
Eric Nam, Korean-American Kpop star and a global ambassador for media and information literacy , talks about the importance and benefits of being a Media and Information literate through effective engagement, and dialogue. #UNESCO #GLOBALMILWEEK2020 🌍 @ericnamofficial
End of content
No more pages to load